Chelsea Handler Mocks Eric Trump's Unborn Baby, Seriously REGRETS IT Seconds Later - I Have The Truth

New Posts

Chelsea Handler Mocks Eric Trump’s Unborn Baby, Seriously REGRETS IT Seconds Later

By  |

Liberal comedian Chelsea Handler stooped to a new low on Monday – even for her.

After Eric and Lara Trump announced they are expecting their first child, Handler tweeted, “I guess one of [Donald Trump’s] sons is expecting a new baby. Just what we need. Another person with those jeans. Let’s hope for a girl.”

However, no sooner had she taken to mocking the unborn child of someone who has never so much as looked at her the wrong way, than she was hilariously put in her place by Eric’s older brother, Donald Trump Jr.

“Jeans??? I guess I’m not at all surprised… but really?!?! #genes,” Trump Jr. responded.

According to The Washington Examiner, about 20 minutes later, Eric also corrected Handler’s typo. “Genes’ #ItIsABoy,” he responded.

I’m not sure what’s worse, the fact that Chelsea Handler hasn’t seemed to master fourth grade-level spelling, or the fact that she thinks it’s okay to attack an innocent child still in the womb. She’s a model liberal, that’s for sure.

7 Comments

1. Mary

Mar 20, 2017 at 7:27 pm

Whatever Chelsea Handler says is totally irrelevant. It is not newsworthy. She isn’t newsworthy unless she’s boarding a plane to leave America FOREVER.

2. Marie

Mar 20, 2017 at 7:51 pm

Who is she anyway? I have heard her name a time or two, but still don’t have any idea about who she is or what she does, besides make stupid remarks and show that she doesn’t know how to spell.

3. Harry Flashman

Mar 20, 2017 at 9:56 pm

Have another drink, Chelsea. It appears to be your only skill.

4. Delores Barnhill

Mar 21, 2017 at 5:15 am

There has to be something wrong with people who listen to the poison that comes out of the mouths of totally ignorant people .

5. JUDIE ALLEN

Mar 21, 2017 at 7:40 am

WHAT A HORRIBLE PERSON—

6. Joshua Hill

Mar 22, 2017 at 4:25 pm

I loved the comment about how Chelsea seemingly hasn’t “mastered fourth grade-level spelling.”
    Shall I post a screenshot of the fake president’s Tweetstorm of misspellings and grammatical mistakes? Lol, this article, the one who wrote it, and the outlet which hosts it, is GARBAGE!

7. peter post

Mar 23, 2017 at 10:02 am

like they say, you can’t cure stupid, and the liberals seem to have cornered the market on stupid.