As soon as President Donald Trump revealed that his phones inside Trump Tower had been tapped by Obama during the 2016 presidential election, he was immediately lambasted by the media, the left, and the former president.
However, WikiLeaks has now released proof that Obama has quite a history of bugging the phones of world leaders and his personal enemies.
Trump is only the latest in a long line of other victims.
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) March 5, 2017
Here is a list of some of Obama’s other victims, including Israeli Prime Minster Benjamin Netanyahu:
– The US National Security Agency bugged a private climate change strategy meeting; between UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin;
– Obama bugged Chief of Staff of UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for long term interception targetting his Swiss phone;
– Obama singled out the Director of the Rules Division of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Johann Human, and targetted his Swiss phone for long term interception;
-Obama stole sensitive Italian diplomatic cables detailing how Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu implored Italy’s Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to help patch up his relationship with US President Barack Obama, who was refusing to talk to Netanyahu;
– Obama intercepted top EU and Japanese trade ministers discussing their secret strategy and red lines to stop the US “extort[ing]” them at the WTO Doha arounds (the talks subsequently collapsed);
– Obama explicitly targeted five other top EU economic officials for long term interception, including their French, Austrian and Belgium phone numbers;
– Obama explicitly targetted the phones of Italy’s ambassador to NATO and other top Italian officials for long term interception;
-Obama intercepted details of a critical private meeting between then French president Nicolas Sarkozy, Merkel and Berluscon, where the latter was told the Italian banking system was ready to “pop like a cork”.
If you think for one second that Obama wouldn’t spy on Donald Trump, too, you’re probably a few crayons shy of the whole box…