New York Man Owes $1,800 After Hospital Refuses to Accept ObamaCare Plan

By  |

Nice job Barack. Call this gentleman and tell him he can keep his plan. And his doctor. And his $1,800.

Oh, and Harry, we expect this guy is lying too. Right?

CurmudgeonCheckOut

Enhanced by Zemanta

12 Comments

1. Pizza breath

Mar 12, 2014 at 5:37 am

Send your bill to Harry and Obama. Ask them to fix the bill for you. There has to be a mistake.

2. La Lummus

Mar 12, 2014 at 5:41 am

I am not really sorry for this person. We have been yelling, warning, informing people for a couple of years now on how bad obamacare is and people still decided to register to this atrocity. DO NOT COMPLY nobody is. Their numbers are fake numbers. If no one comply it will implode. Why do you think the democrats are all on panic mode and even obama goes and make a fool of himself on TV show …. they are desperate to control you and it is planned for everyone to lose their insurance… Unless nobody sign up and it implode. To the youth you guys will be the worst you do not need to pay for anyone but yourself DO NOT COMPLY

• danapointdad

Mar 12, 2014 at 12:04 pm

people like this guy need to have some insurance La Lummus… I canceled mine, and will not comply, but I certainly would not expect someone who is disabled to join me in this…

basically what I am able to afford to purchase now, due to my income, is catastrophic insurance that only kicks in after I have paid over 10K a year… not interested in that, would rather take my chances and pay cash.

3. mike

Mar 12, 2014 at 6:03 am

its cheaper to pay this bill then pay high rated premium plans.

4. Lyle M Miller Sr

Mar 12, 2014 at 9:01 am

Maybe this will be a wake up call for a lot more Americans to turn Mr. Obama out and return to some normalcy in this country.

5. Bill

Mar 12, 2014 at 10:20 am

He worked for Lockheed Martin. His Union “International Association of Machinists” gave his union dues to support Obama in both elections. He got what he paid for. He has reaped what he has sown. I do not wish him any harm but choices have consequences. A liberal supporter on liberal TV complaining about his liberal outcome. If I hit my thumb with a hammer I blame myself? If a liberal hits my thumb with a hammer I can blame the liberal. He hit himself. He also hit me!

6. not great

Mar 12, 2014 at 11:30 am

Hospitals have always been able to decide which insurance they can accept and which they can deny. It’s called the free market. There are many problems with Obamacare but this isn’t one of them.

• danapointdad

Mar 12, 2014 at 12:05 pm

you don’t think this is a problem with Obamacare? I disagree.

• bintalshamsa

Mar 12, 2014 at 12:20 pm

You’re right. Hospitals have the right to refrain from creating contracts with insurance companies, just as insurance companies have the right to refrain from creating contracts with particular hospitals. He should have checked with his insurance company to make sure that he would be able to use his plan there. It’s called due diligence.

• dnhook

Mar 12, 2014 at 3:46 pm

Wow. Stupidest comment I’ve seen all day. It hasn’t been the free market in decades. Liberals detest the free market (and I include Republican liberals in that statement as well). If we had a free market system, there would be no need for this disastrous law.

7. MAXINE DELICATA

Mar 12, 2014 at 1:16 pm

gop lying again. whenever they open their mouth a lie come out, start doing the job you were elected to do and maybe you won’t go to hell. Karma is looking really close at all pubes and is getting ready to bite your ass, you assess.

• dnhook