New Crossroads Ad: Ashley Judd for Tennessee! Errr, Kentucky.
With all the Daily Courier’s buzz about Ashley Judd’s prospects as a candidate for United States Senate, some have mused that the Courier Journal would actually start a “Super PAC” to support her.
Given how competitive the Super PAC space is, American Crossroads today preempted that effort by launching our very own Ashley Judd for Senate advertisement, entitled “Ashley’s Story,” linked below.
In it, you’ll find how Ashley Judd:
- Embraces her fellow Kentucky “hillbillies!”
- Vows to “follow” Obama anywhere!
- Champions and boasts about Obamacare!
- Calls herself “aggressively and delightfully radical!”
- Calls Tennessee her “home!”
- How her grandma calls her a “Hollywood liberal!”
The ad concludes: “Ashley Judd: An Obama-following radical Hollywood liberal, who’s right at home in Tennessee. I mean Kentucky.”
The ad is backed by $10,000 in paid digital advertising, starting today and running two weeks in Kentucky.
At American Crossroads, we hope you enjoy watching the ad as much as we enjoyed creating it.