Hours After O'Reilly is Fired, SHOCK REPORT Emerges About Sean Hannity - I Have The Truth

New Posts

Hours After O’Reilly is Fired, SHOCK REPORT Emerges About Sean Hannity

By  |

In the wake of star news anchor Bill O’Reilly’s termination at Fox News, speculation has now turned to the future of veteran host Sean Hannity.

Speaking on MSNBC, New York Times reporter Jeremy Peters suggested that there may not be a place for Hannity among the new line-up at Fox, despite his overwhelming popularity.

“I think you have to look at somebody like Sean Hannity and question whether or not his almost propaganda-like attitude and programming every night is going to be acceptable in the minds of the family which is clearly trying to shift the network in another direction,” said Peters.

Western Journalism reported:

Hannity, who joined Fox in 1996, was asked recently if he expected that the mounting allegations of sexual harassment against O’Reilly would lead to changes at Fox.

“Not at all, none coming, I don’t see any coming,” he said.

Hannity has been a stalwart Donald Trump supporter, to the point of appearing in a pro-Trump video during last year’s campaign, for which he was rebuked by Fox.

Hannity’s future may hinge on the extent to which James and Lachlan Murdoch, the sons of 21st Century Fox executive chairman Rupert Murdoch, want to change the network they increasingly control.

“Getting rid of the old guard is a way to do that,” said Dan Cassino, a professor at Fairleigh Dickinson University and the author of Fox News & American Politics: How One Channel Shapes American Politics & Society. “When we look at data, at what programs people report watching, you just don’t find people who watch Bill O’Reilly and nothing else on Fox.”

Do you want to see Sean Hannity stay at Fox News? Tell us in the comments section!

72 Comments

1. Ann valenzuela

Apr 20, 2017 at 11:34 am

I like Sean and may possibly continue to watch since Bill is gone.

2. Albert Kaye

Apr 20, 2017 at 11:37 am

If Fox pushes Hannity out, they lose me as a viewer, and I’ve been a loyal one for 20 years. Sean Hannity is a deal breaker for me, I watch him every night and listen to his radio show every day. I am convinced Sean Hannity is the reason Trump was elected president, that’s how strong and loyal his viewers are to him.

3. Anne Stewart

Apr 20, 2017 at 11:54 am

If they loose Sean Hannity after getting rid of Bill, I will stop watching Fox.

4. marilynn stratton

Apr 20, 2017 at 12:20 pm

If Hannity goes so does Fox News there will creditbility

5. Lisa

Apr 20, 2017 at 12:26 pm

Sean Hannity is a must!! If he leaves I will never watch FOX again. I was bery happy to see Kelly go, sad to see O’Reilly go. This is the only place to get the truth. Don’t screw it up!!

6. Polly

Apr 20, 2017 at 12:30 pm

I like Hanity, Please keep him on Fox.

7. Polly Pierce

Apr 20, 2017 at 12:33 pm

I like Hanity, he is very good on Fox News.

• Polly Pierce

Apr 20, 2017 at 12:37 pm

I still like O Reily.

8. Hal Winters

Apr 20, 2017 at 1:08 pm

Yes, keep Hannity!!

9. Helen Booth

Apr 20, 2017 at 1:26 pm

I will no longer be watching Fox News. I’m thoroughly disgusted with the way Bill was treated.

10. Allene Tomlinson

Apr 20, 2017 at 3:27 pm

Love Sean Hannity!!!!!!!!

11. Judie

Apr 20, 2017 at 4:51 pm

In my opinion, the Progressive Liberal Murdoch boys will destroy the Conservative leaning network by systematically getting rid of any and all Conservatives who work for FoxNews. Dumb move boys! 👎🏽😝

12. Carolyn

Apr 20, 2017 at 6:30 pm

Yes Sean Hannity should stay and Bill o Reilly should be reinstated. What a witch hunt!! Wise up they should stay!!!!

13. Linda Edwards

Apr 20, 2017 at 6:42 pm

Keep Hannity and bring OReily back.

14. Ruben

Apr 20, 2017 at 6:50 pm

Don’t really care if you want real news listen to Rush Limbaugh that is the only news that is worth listening to.

15. Hazel Cauthen

Apr 20, 2017 at 6:51 pm

I def want Hannity to stay on Fox News.

16. Ellen Robertson

Apr 20, 2017 at 7:03 pm

Yes! Yes! Yes! I will be very upset if they get rid of Sean! I will probably not watch Fox near as much!

17. Cheryl

Apr 20, 2017 at 7:04 pm

Yes!!! He reports to the people the truth and what is really going on . If Fox gets rid of him also you might just as well shut your tv off beacause the rest of the news changes don’t tell the truth.

18. Viola Boudreau

Apr 20, 2017 at 7:04 pm

I still can’t believe want happen to Bill,I will not be watching Fox TV again unless it’s sold to someone else.that was mean what u all did. so this is the end of Fox for me and my family..And I hope Mr Bill comes banks bigger and better,if that’s possible to better then he is now.

19. Betty Flagstad

Apr 20, 2017 at 7:14 pm

Love Hannty! he is the one I don’t miss!

20. Betty Flagstad

Apr 20, 2017 at 7:15 pm

Hannity is the best! I always watch him!

21. Carol J Mankins

Apr 20, 2017 at 7:20 pm

Whoever wrote the above article is wrong. They said you don’t find people that watch Fox only to view O’Reilly. Thats what I did. I turned it on when O’Reilly was due to come on. Then turned it off. I will miss his reporting. I think he is the best you can get. Also Hannidy is good, so I hope you keep him. My age is 78.

22. Margie

Apr 20, 2017 at 7:24 pm

Keep the conservative tone on Fox including Shawn Hannity.

23. Sharon

Apr 20, 2017 at 7:27 pm

I would love to see Sean Hannity follow O’Reilly and get away from Fox for NO ONE will watch anything but Hannity on Fox from now onward. The Libterds will start going after Hannity and also Judge Jeanine pretty soon too – just watch. We need to get a channel especially for O’Reilly, Hannity and Jeanine to be on without having to worry any longer!

24. Pattie Brown

Apr 20, 2017 at 7:59 pm

More like Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson. Less Bob Beckel and Juan Williams and Geraldo. Those 3 make me sick to my stomach.

25. Steve Marcum

Apr 20, 2017 at 8:07 pm

Absolutely want Sean to stay on Fox.

26. Steve Marcum

Apr 20, 2017 at 8:08 pm

absolutely want Sean on Fox.

27. Debbie

Apr 20, 2017 at 8:08 pm

If Hannity is taken off of Fox News I will not be watching Fox anymore. The people on the Left are trying to get rid of any conservative news programming. Most of the people that watch Fox News are Conservative so there will go their audience. The left was able to get rid of Bill O’Reilly and I figured Sean Hannity would be the next target. If Fox News wants to go down the drain go ahead and get rid of your Conservative News Journalists, you are just cutting your own throat. Fox is the only News I watch and I only watch the Conservative Journalists.

28. Carl Carlson

Apr 20, 2017 at 8:27 pm

Hey Glenn Beck! Want to raise your ratings? That is if you and O’Riley are still friends. How about giving Bill a prime time slot on your television net work?

29. Rhonda Smith

Apr 20, 2017 at 8:44 pm

I fully believe Fox News network messed up when they fired Bill O’Reilly he has Made that Network what it is today All other networks talking s*** Could not even begin to touch Bill O’Reilly Rating record.I would like to see Bill O’Reilly start his own network and take Sean Hannity and all the other good ones with him leave fox Empty-handed

30. ROYCE

Apr 20, 2017 at 8:49 pm

Keep Hannity on his show, tell the liberals to keep their money, Fox needs to show them money can’t get rid of Hannity like it did O’Reilly.

31. Tom Hopkins

Apr 20, 2017 at 8:57 pm

They get rid of Sean and I’m done with fox. He is honest and respectful. That is all you can ask of a tv personality.

32. Gloria Troxclair

Apr 20, 2017 at 9:03 pm

Shaun Hannity will be the only reason I will watch Fox News If he goes , so will I. There will be no reason to watch Fox news anymore.

33. Rhonda

Apr 20, 2017 at 9:05 pm

The Murdoch’s are in the process of totally turning away the people that have thought they were the only channel that was NOT fake news. The only show that I did not like was Sheppard. Now you have destroyed the “Factor”. I watched it today and was totally disgusted. Now rumors are flying of you getting rid of Hannity. I truly believe you (as FOX) have been bout out by the SORO’S family and that is a shame. I feel you are in bed with the Democrat’s and lib’s to destroy this Nation.

34. Heidi mason

Apr 20, 2017 at 9:14 pm

Of course I want hannity to stay. My husband and I watch his show every week.

35. Jinny Snow

Apr 20, 2017 at 9:16 pm

Fox News are destroying their own people. First O’Reilly, now Hannity. Who is next? Personally, I won’t be watching Fox as much as I used to. What do they really want? Maybe they want to make it liberal. O.K. All they are doing is cutting off their nose to spite their face. As Emerson said, “Do your thing and I will know you.”

36. Debbie

Apr 20, 2017 at 9:55 pm

Mad as hell they framed Bill ORiley if they take Sean Hannity out no more Fox T.V

37. Mark scott

Apr 20, 2017 at 10:08 pm

I’m done with Fox News

38. Ron Montgomery

Apr 20, 2017 at 10:42 pm

Hannity will now be the only thing I will watch on fox in the evening. I refuse to watch any replacement for O’Reilly at 8:00. Not watching the scumbags on the NBC networks or other nutcase lefties either. Time to listen to some good music to fill in the time.

39. Jann Corley

Apr 20, 2017 at 11:28 pm

Dan Cassino Is an idiot. Fox is the ONLY network who reports thee facts and let’s the viewers decide!

40. Jeffery McEntarffer

Apr 20, 2017 at 11:39 pm

yes I think is a great reporter

41. Jeffery McEntarffer

Apr 20, 2017 at 11:40 pm

yes I think he is a great reporter

42. Robert

Apr 20, 2017 at 11:44 pm

I have set my DVR for Sean Hannity. After O’Reilly was was gone lots of my friends and family members stopped watching any Fox channels. If Sean Hannity leaves, I will look forward to a Bill O’Reilly and Hannity station.

43. Rev Gary A. Brown

Apr 21, 2017 at 3:42 am

It seems to me that there is a movement to destroy what Fox News was built on. I figured that once they got rid of O’Reilly that liberals would set their sights on who’s next and they’ll keep going until they bring Fox down to build their own networks

44. sharron hebert

Apr 21, 2017 at 4:07 am

They aren’t the only one’s leaving Fox .I’m not pleased with their choices of departures . I as a viewer will also be leaving after a long relationship with the network . I’m not so sure Fox is still FAIR and BALANCED . I’ve lost a lot of respect for FOX . I know how vengeful women can be .Unless it’s for job advancement on either party , then handle it like a big girl or boy .

45. Phyllis Rookey

Apr 21, 2017 at 5:14 am

If they get rid of Hannity there is no reason to ever watch Fox again..

46. Doyle Cowell

Apr 21, 2017 at 5:24 am

What difference will it make? A man is innocent until proven guilty by a jury of his peers,but O’Reilly is already gone. The left wants to slay the Giant because their Communist media can’t compete with Fox News and the only thing that they can do is killing it so it’s only a matter of time before the truth in journalism dies with Fox. Yes Hannity should stay.

47. Laurie Nichols

Apr 21, 2017 at 5:49 am

I believe if they continue down the path they are going down everyone will move to OAN One American News. I can’t believe that they think people won’t leave but everyone I know will. Sean Hannity is one of my favorites. Makes me very angry.

48. Dianne Jarvis

Apr 21, 2017 at 6:06 am

I truly hope Sean Hannity stays on Fox News. The liberal media…NBC…MSNBC for prime examples…had a love affair with Hillary and an ongoing worship of Obama. I have seen so much ad nauseum. Fair is fair….no one fires them. Wise folks just change the channel.

49. Patsy

Apr 21, 2017 at 6:41 am

YES! He is one of the few people left on FOX that you can trust to bring the truth to the people. If they get rid of the conservatives, FOX News will fail. So tired of hearing the liberal nonsense, lies, propaganda, and corruption.

50. joseph fahrney

Apr 21, 2017 at 6:45 am

keep Hannity its the only fox show I watch since you got rid of bill orielly Fox finally left the liberal dems get to them

51. Raul

Apr 21, 2017 at 6:51 am

No no o… I do not want to see that arrogant s o b of Hannity.

52. Raul

Apr 21, 2017 at 6:52 am

No Hannity. Please!!!

53. Lois Coddington

Apr 21, 2017 at 7:12 am

Yes, keep Hannity! Better than Tucker.

54. DEan

Apr 21, 2017 at 7:12 am

O’Rielly will be missed, I can say that for sure. I am sure that that Fox cable will suffer for it. If you lose Hannity what do you have left. We will be without a source of info for us conservitives

55. talley

Apr 21, 2017 at 8:28 am

O’Reilly leaving broke my heart…..and Sean is going…..this is wrong!!! Please do not do this. So sad!!

56. Patti

Apr 21, 2017 at 8:58 am

Hannity needs to stay. If Fox News changes , I will no longer watch. We already have too many far left liberal news outlets. I look forward to watching Fox and listening to s more conservative tone.

57. Millie Roper

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:30 am

If this continues at watching Fox will be just like watching any of the other liberal networks. America needs too wake up now I do not watch NBC,ABC or nor any of the other liberal networks God will raise up another source.

58. Suann McClure

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:42 am

Bring back O”Reilly and please don’t take Hannity down. We have for many years enjoyed our evenings together watching Fox but it seems like it may be coming to a screeching halt. I like Dana Perino but she just is not strong enough to carry a show alone.

59. Eileen Spiers

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:48 am

Keep Sean Hannity. He ads a different view to all that is happening in politics that most people don’t see on other networks. I am very fed up with all the left leaning networks who don’t report certain aspects of the news. They are obviously very biased to the left and are way too harsh on the right. WE NEED BALANCED AND FAIR REPORTING. Sean Hannity will give another version to keep things more fair and balanced.

I will quit watching Fox if you get rid of Sean.

60. Bob Astronskas

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:52 am

Fox is going in wrong direction if hannaity goes I’ll quit watchi g it all together there turning liberal

61. Quentin2118

Apr 21, 2017 at 10:48 am

Hannity is why i way h fox and if fox is going to libtard propaganda like CNN and msnbc then I will have nothing to do with it

62. Christine

Apr 21, 2017 at 12:05 pm

Fox is going to fire all the conservative people make it a liberal station they must be accepting bribes from Soros. They are idiots if they do this. They probably won’t lose the thing with all the money they’re getting from Soros anyway so the loser viewer and I’m sure they’ll lose a lot more than just me. It’s a disgrace shame on them .

63. Fran

Apr 21, 2017 at 12:54 pm

Absolutely!

64. Michelle Stewart

Apr 21, 2017 at 12:58 pm

Yes i absolutely want hannity to continue. Liberals wont give up. Americans atent stupid, we know they are just trying to shut Fox up because they tell people the truth. Their not puppets like everyone else.

65. ELBE

Apr 21, 2017 at 1:46 pm

On MSNBC
    New York Times reporter Jeremy Peters states “I think you have to look at somebody like Sean Hannity and question whether or not his almost propaganda-like attitude and programming every night is going to be acceptable….”. PRICELESS

66. Dee Brown

Apr 21, 2017 at 4:15 pm

Do not get rid of Sean Hannity. He is a great news person! The one you need to get rid of is Shepard Smith!!!! He is sooo negative and does not tell the truth!!!! I have stopped watching Shepard Smith, he makes me sick watching all the negativity. Sean is like a breeze of fresh air!!!!!

67. Zeek

Apr 21, 2017 at 5:22 pm

Neither Hannity or O’Reilly have a place in the new, liberal Fox News as it joins the mainstream media under the direction of the liberal Murdoch brothers. Their ratings will plummet. But the agenda must be pushed at any cost.

68. Lil

Apr 21, 2017 at 6:18 pm

If Fox removes Sean Hannity it will be their loss, most will no longer watch Fox, ratings severly decline, revenue sinks.

69. Gary Hilst

Apr 21, 2017 at 7:51 pm

If the Murdocks wanttochange the direction of Fox News, it’s time for O’ Riley, Hannity and Judge Judy and the rest of the team to start their own channel. Do like O Wimphery. I along with millions of others would follow. What’s wrong with Murdock’s, there’s already a MSNBC.

• Gary Hilst

Apr 21, 2017 at 7:54 pm

Some of my spelling could ue some help, sorry.

70. Florence Richards

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:42 pm

Keep Hannity. If Fox changes to a leftist programming instead of conservative I will quit watching Fox.